Gizmo's schedule looks like this right now.
- 7am - gets off my bed and I get him to go out for a while. I don't think he leaves the back porch since I am not with him.
- 8am - Leave for the office. He is learning and heads right for the car. Once at the office, he curls up under my desk and sleeps. This is only interrupted by my leaving the desk for a minute (raises head when I leave and when I come back) and if some one comes in (barking (more from the idea that they woke him up)).
- 11am to 12pm - First walk of about 10 to 15 minutes. Then back to sleep.
- 1pm to 2pm - Second walk. Then back to sleep.
- 5pm - Home and play in the back yard for a few minutes. As I relax on the couch, he sleeps. Gizmo is a little more active during this time with some play times and a walk and following me all over the house.
- 10pm - Bed. For him. I will watch TV or read and he will sleep on my bed.