Friday, July 4, 2008

A Long Time

It's been a long time since I posted. It was tax season then and now it is the 4th of July. Part of my problem is that when Blogger changed hands to Google my sign-in info was changed and I wrote it down wrong. So there have been a couple of times I have tried to post and couldn't get in to do it.
Lizzy has been doing well. I think she misses some of the traffic of tax season. 
It is shedding season again but I found something that helps. She had a vet visit a couple weeks ago and Carol, the vet tech, showed me the Furminator on Lizzy and I was impressed enough from what I saw said to buy one. The proof was in the office carpet. I was vacuuming twice a week before finding the Furminator. But that changed. I had vacuumed on Sunday and Carol did the demo on Tuesday morning. The results were dramatic. By Wednesday, I should have had to vacuum, but the floor was still in good shape. I wasn't picking up hair clumps and best of all, Lizzy wasn't scratching as much. So every couple of days, I use the Furminator and brush her and the fur doesn't fly.

No comments: