Friday, February 22, 2008

Lizzy's Tax Season

It is almost half way through tax season and I realized I have not posted about Lizzy dealing with the extra people passing through. The basic reason is that there have been no surprises on her part. She greets most people, has a good smell and then goes back to her current favorite spot. Sometimes she stays where she can see what is going on, but most of the time she goes up front. There are times in the afternoon that she is so soundly asleep that she completely ignores clients.
There have only been a few times that I have had to put her in the back room. Mostly, to protect her from badly supervised kids. If only I could have hid with her.
I have been very surprised at how receptive most clients have been to her. They will baby talk, rub her stomach and just make her feel like a queen. I was concerned because she is a bigger dog and thought that some people would be afraid of her. But so far there has only been one older lady who was concerned. And that was more because Lizzy would go away after first greeting her. My biggest concerned is with my older clients. Lizzy has a habit of plopping down where she stops and occasionally that is right behind someone. So I am extra careful with her around clients who have problems moving around.
But like I said, Lizzy is becoming a great tax dog. Now if I could get her to answer the phone.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the TV de Plasma, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://tv-de-plasma.blogspot.com. A hug.